Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Im Alive!

Ive been nothing but awful recently with doing this whole blog thing etc. But i've been busy making, honest i have. My denim dresses are being photographed on Sunday so i'm rushing about like a mad man trying to get them finished in time. 

Last week i tried to finish my dress, got crushed while transporting my dress, weNt OuT wiD Da GlaZ, had a Danni Daisy Date and saw the worst possible film in the world, watched my friend be wildly talented signing and performing, and ate a melon.


Oh and played more articulate, people become an aggressive, frustrated, angry version of themselves whenever they play. Its great. My advice would be never marry a man until you have played articulate with them. Otherwise you will never know their deepest darkest side.








No comments:

Post a Comment