Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Losing it

Due to various work stresses i think i have semi lost my mental stability. Examples to support my claim:

1.I changed my bed sheets and realised ive been sleeping with a fully extended craft knife for the last four days.

2.Accidently ate a bug and spat it down my shirt in a line of bug carcass dribble.

3.Stepped on my hot glue gun searing my sock to my foot with molten glue and skin.

4.Put loads of hair wax in my hands then proceeded to rub it all over my face like moisturiser.

5.Cleaned the kitchen so it was spotless then dropped an open box of porridge oats.

6.Washed my bed sheets and was 100% convinced the machine had swallowed my under sheet. After a solid 45 seconds of bewilderment realised it was in my duvet cover.

7.Reading on our fire escape in the sun and my chocolate bar dropped through the bars and landed on top of the downstairs flats conservatory. Leaving me embarrassed and some what upset at the loss of my food.

8.Fell asleep quite early then woke up and started getting ready for work, half way through putting on my make up i discovered it was 1:00 in the morning and id only been asleep for a few hours. 

This has all happened in the last 48 hours. 
I need to take a break. i need a Kit Kat.

On the plus side... My Orange borned a baby Orange today 

No comments:

Post a Comment