Monday, 19 November 2012

PVA bathing

Today i had ten liters of PVA glue delivered. Its like Christmas has come early. There's a part of me that wants to pour it all in the bath and immerse myself in it. Like the guy who had a baked bean bath that one time. But no, in all seriousness, I'm going to a make millions from this PVA. Create dresses that will make the world stop and say 'holy wow. Thank God she didn't bath in it and made a dress instead'. The Dumpster Couture wedding dress from toilet roll is progressing nicely. I have to decide whether to make it from 2 ply or 3 ply sheets though. The thrifty part of me wants to say 2 ply but then again, it is a dress, so i guess wear-ability and stability should come first. Ohhh it just goes against everything i stand for. 

Working hard in the monday morning meeting-My torso seems to be elongated, just adds to my greatness though innit.




No comments:

Post a Comment