Monday, 15 October 2012

My three Obsessions


1.Stationary
2.Hats
3.Pijamas

1.Stationary. I have been sorting through my studio, cleaning out bits and bobs which have accumulated over time. I have discovered a vast amount of notepads. Brand new ones. I’m like a hoarder. There is nothing more satisfying than the feeling of writing on the first page of a new note pad. Its like taking in a huge breath at a petrol station. Never in my life am I going to be able to work my way through all my pads- modern technology has stumped that one. But I am an avid letter writer so I will one day find my way the bottom of the pile. I found the greatest notebook ever at a store called 'i can't believe how cheap that is' (its genuinely called that). it was 4 for £1.25, absolute bargain and possibly the most amazing exercise book ever...

2.Hats. I just can’t get enough of new era. I’m bloomin all over it. But being the thrifty bean I am I refuse to pay actual price, or anywhere near it (£25?! I love my head n all but I aint treating it to anything that pricey). So I spend many hours scouring eBay and snatching up some bargains. My collection is growing nicely, but I don’t think im ever going to be done until my walls look like the new era shop. Donations to the Daisy Hat Fund are always welcome- hat size 7 ¼, snapbacks acceptable.



3.Pijamas. Not a lot I can say about this. I’m a sucka for a Onesie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment