Friday, 19 October 2012

My kryptonite

Some people wake up in the morning and just don’t feel alive until they have their early morning cup of coffee. This I understand and relate too one hundred percent, however its not coffee that gives me my fix, its Pepsi Max. Ohhh Pepsi Max, the holy grail of soft drinks. My day doesn’t start until ive got my hands on a cold can of that delicious brown substance (and yes, I am one of those horribly annoying people with the disgusting habit of not quite opening the can properly and then sucking at the top like a small woodland creature trying to prize h2o from a piece of damp bark). Its like liquid vitality, my achilles heel. Through out the day I must go through near enough 2 litres, I hate to think what its doing to my insides, but you know what? I don’t bloody care. Its probably knocking out my brain cells one by one with each deadly sip. But Its like nectar, the sweet scent of E numbers and chemicals. It is the main driving force behind any productivity I may possess, I could even go far enough to claim that it solely runs Dumpster Design and is in fact responsible for any success I have encountered. I am now, and will forever be, Pepsi Max’s Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment