Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Girlz Girlz Girlz



My obsession with girls is frowned upon by a few. The look I get when im asked about my ‘celeb crushes that make me swoon’ and I reel off a list of my top ten female beauties rather than jonny depp and orlando bloom, is amusing. I see a flash of confusion and then hesitation before the person gives the standard comment of ‘oh sorry, I didn’t realise you were that way inclined’. But no, I’m not gay; I just appreciate the female form. The beauty of a woman and the ora some generate around them selves. The elegance and grace to a perfectly put together female. My obsession seems to have filtered into my office work...




When it comes down to it, who doesn’t love one hot tamali?! However I think my obsession has turned out of hand when I vowed never again to by a magazine unless Georgia Jagger or Kristen Stewart was staring back at me from the stand. And I know what you thinking, ‘Kristen Stewart? Pfft, get some taste’ NO, I bloomin’ love her alright?! Aint no one gonna tell me shes not got swag

No comments:

Post a Comment