Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Criminal Minds


So I work hard, really I do. Being self employed and running my own company means I don’t exactly have set ‘office hours’. I end up working around the clock, which is fine and dandy-I love what I do so it doesn’t feel like work. However, I need my down time as much as the next person. That’s where criminal minds comes in- Oh Mah Ghad. I love it. I settle down in my perfectly constructed make shift studio bed and commence viewing...

(Totally cosy when I've got a duvet aswell)

I genuinely feel like I could catch a serial killer myself. I know all the facts and figures on murder victims and the statistical percentage of being found alive after being kidnapped and missing for over 48 hours. I find myself standing behind people in the queue at the coop, eyeing them up, and going through every trait and characteristic they have that puts them in the category of serial killer.  

Its amazing. If Dumpster Design suddenly goes under or I become so bloomin successful that I retire at an early age I am definitely going to become part of the BAU (behavioural annalists unit) of the FBI. It’s a toss up between that and stunt woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment